The Archer Sofa’s rich, tufted-leather upholstery and brass-finished wood legs help make it a sophisticated statement piece. Its tailored design nods to mid-century archetypes, while the details and finishes make it a contemporary option for any living space. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap
- Brushed brass-capped base with a walnut stain finish
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System
- All joints have been stress tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit our showroom to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
W84 D34 H31 | SEAT H16.5 in
W213 D85 H79 | SEAT H42 cm