Jane 2 Sofa
A modern update to the classic Gus* Modern Jane Series, the Jane 2 Sofa retains the iconic, mid-century look while adding contemporary enhancements. Piped upholstery edges and button-tufted cushions create photogenic surface details that are enhanced by Jane 2’s new, more refined proportions. A new wood base (available in light or dark wood finish) is inset on each piece, creating a sense of weightlessness that maximizes light and space. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Add the Jane 2 Lounge to the Jane 2 Sofa to create the Jane 2 LOFT Bi-Sectional.
- Seat and back cushions are button tufted and have piped edge detailing.
- Reversible seat and back cushions are crafted with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Inset solid Ash wood base with walnut or natural finish features non-marking feet.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit our showroom or call us to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
W84 D36 H31 | SEAT H17.5 in
W213 D91 H79 | SEAT H45 cm