Truss Lounge Chair Leaside Driftwood - Floor Model
Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture and at home in both modern and traditional spaces, this mid-century styled chair features a solid natural ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on the arms.
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron®-wrapped to maintain a structured shape.
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Visit our Showroom to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
W26.5 D31 H30 | SEAT H17 in
W67 D79 H76 | SEAT H43 cm
Please note: this is a floor model, this item is expected to have normal display wear and is in-store pick-up only or purchaser must arrange shipping.